Careers at Mount Vets
We believe in investing in our people, surgery, facilities, equipment and latest technology; so that we provide outstanding veterinary care for our patients and their owners.
We’re always on the lookout for more talented people, just like you, to come and join us.
If you’d like to register your details or find out more about available roles, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experienced Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon- Part-time – Malton branch.
We have a position available for a part-time, permanent, small animal veterinary surgeon to join our friendly team at our Malton branch, Mount vets.
At The Minster Veterinary practice, we pride ourselves on offering a high standard of patient care to the animals of York and the surrounding areas. We have a well-equipped RCVS accredited main hospital, with a forward-thinking and supportive team. We are looking for a motivated individual who would like to make use of their skills and develop their areas of interest.
- Hours to be discussed
- No on-call
- Full driving licence essential
- Competitive salary plus benefits including Healthshield and Cycle to work scheme
- Additional qualifications encouraged and good CPD allowance
- RCVS fees paid
- Dedicated OOH team at our main hospital site.
To apply or for further information, please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com FAO: Sarah Ford
Part -time Receptionist
Friendly forward thinking Branch within Minster Veterinary Practice
- Benefits package to include Company Pension
- Health shield memberships
- cycle to work scheme,
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay,
- Enhanced holidays,sick pay
- Paid BVRA Reception Membership
- Discounted veterinary Fees plus many more enhanced Terms and conditions.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a new receptionist to join our brilliant team at the Minster Veterinary Practice.(The Mount Veterinary Group is a Branch to Minster Veterinary Practice in York)
- We are looking for a friendly, chatty individual who enjoys customer care, the love for animals and working as part of a team in a busy practice environment.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, attention to detail, and organisational skills. Whilst previous customer care experience is preferred, it is not essential.Full training will be given for this role.
- Hours are 16-20 hrs per week, including 1 in 4 weekends on a rota basis. Saturday 8.30-12.30 shift.( includes one Bank holiday a year at the Main Hospital at York)
- As branch may be required, own transport within the York & Malton area is essential.
- Benefits package to include Company Pension, Health shield memberships, cycle to work scheme,sick pay,enhanced holiday entitlement.Discounted veterinary Fees plus many more enhanced Terms and conditions.
- Continued development, qualifications and course encouraged & supported
Hourly- Range depends on Veterinary Experience and Veterinary Qualifications
- Meet and greet clients and their pets
- Answer the telephone
- Process payments
- Answering emails
- Organising and manage daily post or deliveries
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
- Input the vet rota's into the practice management system
- Book,cancel and rearrange appointments
- Full job Description can be emailed if requested
Job Type: Part-time 16-20 hours including 1.4 saturdays Plus Bank holidays
Salary: £9.80-£11.00 per hour
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply with your C.V